The perfect balance between power, weight and ease-of-use! The epitomy of versatility, the FE 350's engine has delivery and throttle response similar to a FE 250, but with broad tractable 450 rivalling performance. For 2017, the engine weighs 0.7 kg less than the old design and is also 20 mm shorter. With improved performance, mass centralisation and weight reduction, ride-ability has progressed to new levels. The FE 350 features a new six-speed gearbox with specific wide-range enduro type gearing. A low-friction shifter fork coating assists with shifting precision, while a new gear sensor allows the engine management system (EMS) to select a specific engine map for each gear. The smart new gear-lever design prevents dirt build-up, springing back into position for perfect control.
Features and Benefits
Integrated cooling system
Chromoly steel frame
Composite carbon fibre subframe
Magura hydraulic clutch
42 mm throttle body
Map switch and traction control
Gear position sensor
WP Xplor 48
WP rear shock
CNC machined triple clamps
Wheels and tyres
- Design 1-cylinder, 4-stroke engine
- Displacement 349.7 cm³
- Starter Electric starter
- Transmission 6-speed
- Clutch Wet, DDS multi-disc clutch, Magura hydraulics
- EMS Keihin EMS
- Frame design 25CrMo4 steel central-tube frame
- Front suspension WP-USD Xplor 48 with preload adjuster
- Rear suspension WP shock absorber with linkage
- Suspension travel (front) 11.81 inch
- Front brake Brembo twin-piston floating calliper, brake disc
- Rear brake Brembo single-piston floating calliper, brake disc
- Rear brake disc diameter 220 mm
- Chain X-Ring 5/8 x 1/4"
- Steering head angle 63.5 °
- Seat height 38.19 inch
- Weight without fuel 235.45 lb.
- Suspension travel (rear) 12.99 inch
- Tank capacity (approx.) 2.25 US gal
* Manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP), the actual sale prices can vary.