There is no wiser choice for serious hard- and extreme-Enduro riders. Built to tackle extraordinary challenges, the 2017 model is completely new and boasts improved performance, reduced weight and smoother power across a wider rev range. Redesigned bodywork and chassis are thinner between the legs, slightly shorter front to back and less tall - keeping the centre of gravity low and centred. This makes movement easier in extreme situations. The new engine design has a laterally-mounted counter balancer shaft to significantly reduce vibrations and offers a smoother and more comfortable ride for even more hours in the saddle. WP's new enduro-specific Xplor forks and shock will make tackling the roughest terrain much easier.
Features and Benefits
Chromoly steel frame
Composite carbon fibre subframe
WP Xplor 48
WP rear shock
Electric and kick start
Map select switch
Large capacity fuel tank
Wheels and tyres
Neken handlebar & ODI grips
Magura hydraulic clutch
Self cleaning footpeg mount
- Design 1-cylinder, 2-stroke engine
- Starter Kick and electric starter
- Transmission 6-speed
- Clutch Wet, DDS multi-disc clutch, Magura hydraulics
- EMS Kokusan
- Frame design 25CrMo4 steel central-tube frame
- Front suspension WP-USD Xplor 48 with preload adjuster
- Rear suspension WP shock absorber with linkage
- Suspension travel (front) 11.81 inch
- Front brake Brembo twin-piston floating calliper, brake disc
- Rear brake Brembo single-piston floating calliper, brake disc
- Rear brake disc diameter 220 mm
- Chain X-Ring 5/8 x 1/4"
- Steering head angle 63.5 °
- Seat height 37.8 inch
- Weight without fuel 225.75 lb.
- Suspension travel (rear) 12.99 inch
- Tank capacity (approx.) 2.64 US gal
* Manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP), the actual sale prices can vary.