Modelled after the full size motocross bikes, the TC 50 features the same striking looks and ergonomic feel in a reduced size to suite the future stars of tomorrow. The similarities between the TC 50 and the larger motocross range do not end there, a superior level of quality and attention to detail are incorporated into the TC 50 ensuring top level performance and a premium look and feel.
Features and Benefits
- Design 1-cylinder, 2-stroke engine
- Displacement 49 cm³
- Starter Kickstarter
- Transmission Single-speed automatic
- Primary drive 61:33
- Secondary gear ratio 11:40
- Clutch Centrifugal clutch (adjustable)
- EMS Seletra 2p D36
- Frame design Chrome-molybdenum steel central-tube frame
- Front suspension WP-USD, AER 35, Ø 35 mm
- Rear suspension WP shock absorber
- Suspension travel (front) 8.07 inch
- Front brake Disc brake
- Rear brake Disc brake
- Rear brake disc diameter 160 mm
- Chain 1/2 x 3/16"
- Steering head angle 66 °
- Seat height 26.93 inch
- Weight without fuel 91.49 lb.
- Suspension travel (rear) 7.28 inch
- Tank capacity (approx.) 0.61 US gal