The TC 65 will be the first time many young riders experience a full race bike featuring a manual clutch and gearbox. This transition is made easy with a hydraulic clutch and precise 6-speed gearbox. The TC 65 features the same level of quality found on the larger motocross range with premium components fitted as standard.
Features and Benefits
WP AER 35
- Design 1-cylinder, 2-stroke engine
- Displacement 64.9 cm³
- Starter Kickstarter
- Transmission 6-speed
- Primary drive 23:75
- Secondary gear ratio 14:48
- Clutch Wet, multi-disc clutch, Formula hydraulics
- EMS AET digital
- Frame design Chrome-molybdenum steel central-tube frame
- Front suspension WP-USD, AER 35, Ø 35 mm
- Rear suspension WP shock absorber
- Suspension travel (front) 8.46 inch
- Front brake Disc brake
- Rear brake Disc brake
- Rear brake disc diameter 160 mm
- Chain 1/2 x 1/4"
- Steering head angle 64.5 °
- Seat height 29.53 inch
- Weight without fuel 116.84 lb.
- Suspension travel (rear) 10.63 inch
- Tank capacity (approx.) 0.92 US gal