The pinnacle of Husqvarna motocross, the FC 450 uses advanced engineering techniques to not only draw 63 hp from the 450cc motor, but also position the engine closer to the centre of gravity to vastly improve handling and manoeuvrability. The addition of launch control means perfect acceleration off the line, while class-leading ergonomics and traction control keep the rider in full control.
Features and Benefits
selectable engine maps via the switch on the handlebar as well as traction control.
- Design 1-cylinder, 4-stroke engine
- Displacement 449.9 cm³
- Bore 95 mm
- Stroke 63.4 mm
- Starter Electric starter
- Transmission 5-speed
- Clutch Wet, DDS multi-disc clutch, Magura hydraulics
- EMS Keihin EMS
- Frame design 25CrMo4 steel central-tube frame
- Front suspension WP-USD, AER 48, Ø 48 mm
- Rear suspension WP shock absorber with linkage
- Suspension travel (front) 310 mm
- Suspension travel (rear) 300 mm
- Front brake Disc brake
- Rear brake Disc brake
- Front brake disc diameter 260 mm
- Rear brake disc diameter 220 mm
- Chain 5/8 x 1/4"
- Steering head angle 63.9 °
- Ground clearance 370 mm
- Seat height 950 mm
- Tank capacity (approx.) 7 l
- Weight without fuel 101 kg
* Manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP), the actual sale prices can vary.