The 2020 TE 150i has been elevated to a whole new level. Husqvarna Motorcycles' innovative fuel injection technology finds its way into the lightest model in the range and the result is a combination of refined power and lightweight nimbleness that simply can't be ignored. The smooth power delivery, with the latest generation chassis and advanced WP suspension, offers a great mix of enduro-specific performance. Now, more than ever, with no need for jetting or pre-mixing fuel, combined with an electric start, the new TE 150i is quite simply the easiest way to master new trails.
Features and Benefits
Black high-strength alloy rims by D.I.D are coupled to CNC machined hubs using lightweight spokes and silver anodized aluminum nipples. Fitted to the wheels are Dunlop Geomax AT81 tires which offer superior grip on a wide variety of terrain.
The 22 mm offset black-anodized CNC machined triple clamps offer premium quality and style standard on all Husqvarna enduro models. The triple clamps have been expertly crafted using superior techniques and materials to provide high levels of quality and reliability. A 2-way handlebar adjustment is standard and allows for customizable ergonomics.
- Design 1-cylinder, 2-stroke engine
- Bore 58 mm
- Stroke 54.5 mm
- Starter Electric starter
- Transmission 6-speed
- Clutch Wet, DS multi-disc clutch, Magura hydraulics
- EMS Continental EMS
- Frame design Central double-cradle-type 25CrMo4 steel
- Rear suspension WP shock absorber with linkage
- Suspension travel (front) 300 mm
- Suspension travel (rear) 300 mm
- Front brake Disc brake
- Rear brake Disc brake
- Front brake disc diameter 260 mm
- Rear brake disc diameter 220 mm
- Chain X-Ring 5/8 x 1/4"
- Steering head angle 63.5 °
- Ground clearance 360 mm
- Seat height 950 mm
- Tank capacity (approx.) 8.5 l
- Weight without fuel 99.6 kg